Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Exciting News

Hello all,

Sorry I have been a bit quiet of recent times! I have been a very busy relocating to London, designing & finding a bar job to pay the rent while I sort myself out.

Anyways in the mean time I had a very interesting email from the Makerie asking to use my design I created for their brief, which I participated in as part of the Art and Business of Surface and Pattern Design course. I am over the moon have design featured on their goodie bags!


You can check out my blog feature on the Makerie's blog via this link.



Design things I have been up to...... 

So in the past few weeks since my last post I have been busy beavering away on my portfolio and briefs set from the Art and Business of Surface Pattern design course Module 3. It has been great and I have immensely enjoyed everything I have learnt so far!

As spring is in the air (well sort of, the daffodils are starting to come up) I was inspired to create some greeting cards for new born babies and I have also re-worked a design which I really like.  It is a saying I use a lot to describe people. I thought to receive this card from someone would definitely make my day!







I am also working on creating a shop via envelop as my designs have been approved so I will keep you posted.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Chloe xxx



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Chloe :) It's a clever use of the motif!

    And well done, also, for getting approved on Envelop :) You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete